Well, I've just completed Module 1. The most difficult part of this module was determining the subject of my project. The background work was easy, but it's so hard for me to come up with a good idea! Now, I'm excited about my project. I think the State Reports will be interesting for the kids, have an abundance of information, integrate some interesting components of learning.
Though difficult, I love creating projects for my students. I think it gives them a real-world opportunity to apply skills they have learned in school. In addition to meeting the school standards, it allows them to have a little fun while learning.
Projects can be used in a multitude of situations. As a former Computer Applications instructor, I used them at the end of units to demonstrate a skill level. I hope that I'm able to use projects in the library. My first short-term projects will be familiarizing students with the layout and procedures of the library, then I hope to create a project on the Dewey Decimal System.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment